A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Colored Space in an experimental game about exploring space.
Fly a tiny ship in a vast solar system and see how the gravity of different bodies affects your flight. Fly alone, or connect with others, as you explore and visit the many planets and moons.
- Arrow keys/WASD
- Rotate your ship and rocket through space.
- Mouse Scroll
- Change the size of the camera to get a bigger view and see your trajectory.
- Open the game menu to access the navigator or exit.
- Any controls can be changed to your liking through the unity start window.
- Every new game session acts as a server host.
- Joining a game with the address as "localhost" will attempt to connect to any other game running on the local network.
- If you wish to host over the internet, the player who is hosting must open the port 37373 on their router.
- To join over the internet, the address must be the host's public IP address or a domain name associated with it.